Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Body of my Queen


i just can't help but to get so damn turned on
when i see it naked, in my mind when i'm gone
or even much better, when with my eyes it's seen
the beautiful body, of my beautiful Queen
damn it's so fuckin' hot, it makes my cock jump
and if in my panties, you'd see the big lump...

Her body so sexy, so gorgeous, so fine
i just can't wait, for on Her pussy to dine
and lick all Her juices, that taste so sweet
and hear Her moan, as Her clit i do meet
with my tongue, as i lick and savor the taste
and lick all Her juices, that i hate to waste

so well proportioned, Her body i just makes
Her slave want to hold it, and raise the stakes
as i look upon Her, sitting on my face
i just know i'm lucky, as She sets the pace
Her body so perfect, in every damn way
god my Queen is so gorgeous, She makes my day...

1 comment:

Loving my Queen said...

Thx i will