Sunday, May 27, 2007

Bondage dreams...


Being tied down tight, i am in my bondage dreams
and controlled by my Queen, it apparently seems
is an ongoing desire, of this slave of Yours
being tied up tight, and placed on all fours
for You to whip my ass, or fuck me good
with the large dildo, as i knew You could

and have before, on so many an occasion
made my ass red, with the whipping abrasion
and made my ass sore, stretched to the limit
with the dildo so big, it barely does fit
then turned me over, tied me up once again
on my back this time, as only You can

and You sit on my face, make me lick Your clit
and give You orgasms, on Your throne You sit
my limbs are immobile, and unable to move
with a blindfold on, You find Your groove
whenever i have these, my bondage dreams
my cock gets so hard, ready to cum in streams...

No comments: