Sunday, May 13, 2007

Goddess in my life


my Goddess is a beauty, everyone can see
whereever we go, i can see the envy
When we walk into a room, arm in arm
it makes me so proud, makes my heart warm
to know that She's mine, and that She has chosen
me for her husband, it's for real, i'm not supposin'

Sometimes i wonder, why She did choose me
She could have amyone She wants, over Her knee
my devotion to Her, it's total and complete
and it's for life, that i will massage Her feet
Her body is killer, no matter what She wears
an instant hard-on, i get when She bares

Each day i dream, that my sexy wife
uses Her slave, for the rest of Her life
to cater to Her whims, for it makes me feel
so happy inside, it's the truth and it's real
i consider myself lucky, to have a beautiful Queen
as my Goddess in my life, that's what i mean

No comments: