Friday, May 11, 2007

Flaunting power


You had me install, the hooks in the ceiling
to use for thos times, when my Queen was feeling
like stringing me up, with cuffs on my wrists
my body exposed, for our future bondage trysts
You could whip my bare ass, or play with Your cock
as long as You had used the key to unlock

So there i was, testing the new wares
blindfolded as i hear, You coming up the stairs
You enter our room, and giggle as You walk
Your slave is strung up, but still You don't talk
i feel Your finger, into my ass it does slide
apparently lubed up, because right in it glide

Soon replaced with a dildo, make me stand there
then You turn on the box, i'm shocked as You share
how You'll use my body, to have so much fun
as You test my reactions, i know You have won
my body is Your's, to do whatever You want
the power is Your's, and on this occasion You flaunt

No comments: