Monday, May 07, 2007

The perfect weekend!


In all our days, this was the perfect weekend
it blew my mind, and i can not comprehend
why that is so, and what brought about the change
i'll ask no questions, i'm just so glad for the range
of activities we had done, each night in our bed
i just know it was my Goddess, was the One who led...

us down a wondrous path, of ectasey and pleasure
this past weekend is one, that i will always treasure
twenty-five orgasms, for my Queen in three days
and two for Her slave, from Her generous ways
fucked in the ass, as She pumped nice and hard
whilst pulling on my cock, She'd removed the guard...

Sitting on Her throne, after letting Her slave cum
inside of Her hot pussy, it made him say "yum"
Blindfolded two nights, and surprised with the senses
that my Goddess put forth, and all the consequences
as She controlled all the action, and reached new heights
throughout the weekend, on all three of the nights

Being milked by the glass, and told to masturbate
was just so wonderful, it really was great
don't know what You put on, my nipples and cock
to heat them both up, but it surely did rock
my world for the duration, and hope You do say
that every future weekend, will be a replay!

No comments: