Thursday, May 03, 2007

Straddling Her thighs


i walked into the bedroom, my Queen laying down
in bed under the covers, the ones colored brown
i noticed right away, there was formed a tent
about halfway down Her body, the covers were bent
She uncovered Her sexy body, and to my surpise
there was a strap-on dildo, from Her body did rise

And stick up in the air, She pumped Her hips
and told me to get on, as She licked Her lips
She lubed it up good, as i straddled Her thighs
and inserted the big dildo, right before Her eyes
i slowly moved down, my ass swallowed each inch
when it was all the way in, She gave my nipple a pinch

She told me to ride it, and turn my body around
to improve her view, but not before She had found
my cock which was hard, and my balls were squeezed
She repeated Her command, after my cock was teased
so i rode my Queen's cock, as She got a great view
of it entering my ass, what else could i do?

i must listen to my Queen, and what She does say
and frankly i wouldn't want it, any other way
i Love Her, adore Her, and enjoy what She does
to make me her slave, and i think that's becuz
She is so beautiful, Her body, heart, and soul
and to please my Goddess, that is my goal

No comments: