Monday, May 28, 2007

Uncaged cock


Wow! it's been five days, since my cock's been locked
in it's cage that encircles it, and keeps my cum stocked
inside of my two balls, as my Goddess holds the key
and controls my orgasms, that's the way it should be
without being locked, i can't help but go and play
with my uncaged cock, during the course of the day

i love to feel my cum, as it moves to the top
of my uncaged cock, but i always seem to stop
before i go and shoot my load, know i can't go there
cuz i just know that i had better, not empty my pair
but i rub it in the morn, and i rub it in the shower
and come so close to cumming, but heed my Queen's power

my uncaged cock, it let's me masturbate
and i decide to stop, before it's too late
oh i let it get close, as i encircle the tip
damn that feels so good, my cock begins to drip
as the cum it forms, right at the tip of my cock
and i'm allowed to do this, as it's in a state of unlock...

No comments: