Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Heightened senses

Blindfolded and bound, clamps on my nips
making me feel Her power, coming to grips
how She does control, the pleasure and pain
my senses are heightened, no desire to feign
i am totally exposed, my soul is done bared
the Goddess before me, with soul-mate i'm paired

Electric butt plug, is doing it's thing
stroking my ass, so too the cock ring
my Queen is near, for i can hear Her moans
as She masturbates, and Her hand hones
in on Her wet pussy, and Her enlarged clit
i can hear as She orgasms, in a pleasurable fit

While my ass gets fucked, and my nipples ache
the Goddess before me, Her cumming does make
my cock to be milked, cum pushed through my shaft
and as She feeds it to me, my Goddess done laughed
She has yet to touch me, yet Her power comes through
as She controls it all, well, what else is new?!

No comments: