Saturday, May 19, 2007

The way that it should be


Thinkin' bout You last night, i got so hard
wanted to rub my cock, but it's under guard
the cock cage is there, i can't masturbate
thinking bout my Goddess, and my soulmate
i want to feel it shoot, high into the air
my cum is building up, in my bloated pair

as i write this here poem, i'm so hard again
but can't do anything bout it, until You open
the lock that prevents, rubbing my member
i just hope i won't have to, wait til December
i picture Your wet pussy, planted on my lips
as You sit on Your throne, and You move Your hips

i so desire to feel, my cock shoot my big load
and feel the ectasy, but i can't go down that road
as long as i'm caged, and locked under Your key
that's the way that it is, that's the way it should be
and i just wouldn't have it, any other way
to obey my own Goddess, and whatever She say

i love how She teases, and won't let me cum
until She says that i can, and makes my legs numb
gets me to the brink of orgasm, and then She'll stop
just driving me crazy, until just before i pop
and shoot my load, and feel the ultimate bliss
and then to be presented Her pussy, for my lips to kiss!

No comments: