Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Note on the nightand


The note on the nightstand, was addressed to me
it was from my own Goddess, it was plain to see
Her handwriting said slave, right there on the front
of the envelope that was sealed, as i began to hunt
for a place to open it, my finger found the edge
of the flap behind it, and there i did wedge...

i opened it in a rush, strong desire to find
what my Queen had written, on paper lined
it told me She'd gone, and would be back soon
and that i should use the butt plug til tomorrow noon
leave it in overnight, and through the morn
then i could remove it, with the harness worn

But not before then, for She'd be able to tell
upon Her return, after just a small spell
and She'd devised a way, for Her to check
while She was gone, She'd gone high tech
then tomorrow night, an enema was to be given
to myself to clean out, water was to be driven

so upon Her return, in the morning after next
She could then fuck my clean ass, and be sexed
by Her strap-on dildo, as my ass would be ready
to be fucked by my Goddess, hard and steady
So of course i complied, with the orders in the note
with all of the things, that my Goddess had wrote

No comments: