Friday, May 04, 2007

Bringing me joy


Cock wrapped in plastic, for so many days
when will i cum again?...only when She says
Balls filling up, for there has been no release
no cumming no milking, not with this piece...
this cage made of plastic, won't let me go there
no masturbation for me, with the device i wear

my Goddess has the key, She's the one i adore
She doles out my orgasms, says what's in store
as far as my cock, She alone controls it's fate
and when i can cum, if i can masturbate
She sometimes teases me, right to the brink
then stops on a dime, and gives me a wink

Tells me not now, but promises that someday
She'll allow me to cum again, but now i must stay
chaste while She teases, but won't say the word
to allow me to cum, and it may sound absurd
but i love that She does this, it brings me great joy
that She's made me Her slave, and Her sex-toy

No comments: