Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Verbal decree


my phone started ringing, who could that be?
of course it was my Goddess, with a verbal decree
i should insert the plug, that i had in my bag
and listen up slave, as i heard my Queen brag
She was rubbing Her clit, started breathing heavy
and she had not just one orgasm, but a bevy

She masturbated on the phone, i heard each climax
She would moan and breathe hard, wet to the max
i could hear the dildo, as She pumped it inside
Her sweet pussy until She finally had cried
and shouted in bliss, as She came at Her hand
and my task was to listen, that was her demand

my cock was so hard, and bulged in the cage
nothing i could do, as my hard-on did rage
i couldn't join in the fun, or have my cock spurt
but it was leaking juices, as my queen did flirt
and tease me with her screams, wish i could see
but all i could do was listen, twas her verbal decree...

No comments: