Sunday, May 20, 2007

Ten times


She told me to masturbate, but not to cum
bring myself to the edge, where it leaks some
but i better not dare, let myself go where
i shoot my big load, better not go there
i must tease my own cock, for ten times
bring myself to the brink, but no crimes

It would be a crime to cum, punishment severe
better not go too far, did She make Herself clear?
She'd be able to tell, just by feeling my balls
to see if they're full, She makes the calls
as to when i can cum, She controls my cock
and all that i do, when i'm hard as a rock

So i teased myself, i counted them to ten
that i got to the brink, but i stopped when
i was so close to cumming, as per Her demand
couldn't go there, at least not by my hand
until She says so, damn i Love Her so much
and await the day soon, for the feel of Her touch

and the command to let go, and my cock spurt
either by dribbling by milking, as She does flirt
with my ass with a dildo, massaging my prostate
or by rubbing my cock, or making me mastrubate
or fucking me silly, with her pussy that's so hot
whatever Her choice is, She hits the right spot

No comments: