Thursday, May 24, 2007

Never enough


Whenever i lick Your pussy, it drives me wild
the reaction to my cock, it's more than mild
i get so damn hard, that i think i will pop
the cage or my zipper, never want to stop
it's my fave thing to do, dive into Your muff
Whenever i lick Your pussy, it's never enough

i never want it to end, i just love the taste
as i lick all Your juices, and my chin it does baste
as Your juices go all over, make my beard wet
so that i can taste it later, then i'm all set
and if i am tied down, my wrists in a cuff
it's all the better, and i can't get enough

as the orgasms they cum, the higher the count
the better i feel, as Your pussy is a fount
of juices that flow, all over my face
and You know that is, Your rightful place
Your body and pussy, they're of the right stuff
and i hope that You know, i can't get enough!

No comments: