Wednesday, May 02, 2007

What was Her goal? - Conclusion


When i saw the home movie, and expressed surprise
my Queen She just grinned, and with one of Her eyes
gave me a wink that virtually said what was needed
to let Her slave know, all the demands that he'd heeded
had been caught on tape, for my Goddess to view
and see the extent of Her power, and what She could do

From swatting my ass, to dressing up as a maid
and serving Her lunch, all the services i'd paid
they'd all been recorded, i was informed with the news
that my Queen had done this, so that She could amuse
Herself with a viewing, at anytime that She wants
and enjoy the show, and the authority She flaunts

So now i knew what Her goal was, to catch on tape
the extent of Her power, and the form and the shape
that it takes on when She wants, with such pleasure
She could look back upon it, and forever treasure
the power She owns, it was so plain for us to see
as i looked at my ass with tattoo getting fucked on TV

No comments: