Friday, May 18, 2007

Maid service


She made me wear, the stockings and heels
because She told me, that what She feels
like making me do, on this here day
and i must do, whatever She say
so i put them on, and the maid outfit too
that She demanded i wear, demanded i do

And while i was dressed, up as Her maid
She made me service, Her pussy as She laid
spread eagle on the bed, She held my head
in place as Her pussy, leaked juice on the bed
down between Her ass, Her hole got all wet
and She told me to lick it, and my tongue met

Her asshole and i licked, the juices down there
and i heard my Queen moan, should i dare?
to put my tongue inside, or should i wait?
for my Queen to say do it, enter Her rear gate
i waited for Her word, but all She said was
to lick Her ass good, that's what her slave does