Saturday, May 26, 2007

None in the bank...


You've been too generous, allowing me to cum
i've got none in the bank, from which to pull from
as a matter of fact, i'm two orgasms behind
need to lick Your pussy, to replace them in kind
just one more orgasm, and then i get one back
then twenty five to go, then i can begin to stack...

my bank once again, as i'll be back to even
and each twenty-five for You, an i'll be leavin'
the negative situation, that i'm currently in
and You'll get to moan, You'll get to grin
as You have those orgasms, sittin' on my face
as You sit on Your throne, in Your rightful place

so lock me back up, and throw away the key
until i earned my keep, and banked at least three
before You allow me to cum, allow me to shoot
the load from my cock, i hope that this does suit
Your needs and desires, and befits Your rank
as my Goddess and Queen, please fill my bank

No comments: