Sunday, May 06, 2007

Played like a fiddle...


Just the other night, You played me like a fiddle
damn Lady You were so hot, like a red hot griddle
blindfolded me so that, I'd lost one of my senses
and used my body, and tore down all the fences
opened Your mind, and made some of my dreams
come to life in our bedroom, or so it seems...

Wrapped around Your finger, and played like a fiddle
You did all sorts of things, right around the middle
of my body as You played, and made sure to enjoy
used me as Your plaything, used me as Your toy
You milked my cock, and made the thick cum
come right out of the tip, as You fucked my tight bum

You played such sweet music, played me like a fiddle
made my laugh out loud, as an answer to Your riddle
of who owned my body, obviously it's my Queen
the most beautiful Lady, who had formed her own scene
made me lick my own thich cum, fed it with your finger
forever in my mind, thoughts of this night will linger!

No comments: