Monday, May 21, 2007

Do as I say!


"I'm going to tell you, what I want to feel
as I spread My legs, over your mouth I kneel...
now lick My whole pussy, bottom to top
slowly My slave, I'll tell you when to stop...
yea that feels nice, make My pussy all wet
now stick your tongue inside, then I'll let..."

"you lick My hard clit, ohhh that feels good!
move your tongue side to side, under My hood...
yea oh baby, now to make Me feel right
lick my pussy again, we're going all night!...
now suck on My clit, oh that feels great!
make Me cum slave, open the floodgate..."

"mmmmmm!, I'm cumming boy, here I go!
I can feel My juices, beginning to flow
put your tongue inside again, taste how sweet
My pussy juice is, oh I think this is neat!
Now use your tongue, on My clit once again
up and down faster!...as fast as You can!!..."

"Now suck on it boy, suck My clit My ward...!
don't stop now!...ohhh look how hard
your cock is, you like this, don't you poor boy
well don't get your hopes up, your tongue is my toy
that I'm going to use, all through the night
and your cock shall, remain locked up tight!...

"This is just the beginning, I've only had two
orgasms so far slave, there's much more to do!
now lick My asshole, lick it nice and slow
dont go inside it!, just go to and fro!...
Now back to my pussy, I don't have all day!
Hurry up my slave!...Now do as I say!!...