Sunday, May 06, 2007

Branded...


She'd made up her mind, She wanted the tattoo
placed on my right cheek, that's my task to do
She gave me a week, to get this task done
and there'd be no excuses, under the sun
not to heed this demand, in the timeframe
that She was allowing, this was no game

Property of my Goddess, her name to be displayed
a heart with thorns to show, subservience to be paid
by me to my Queen, a small token of my Love
after all it's the truth, when push comes to shove
that my ass is all Her's, my heart belongs to One
the love of my life, my soul mate, second to none

So i got my ass branded, as my Goddess had requested
after all Her authority, is never to be tested
as long as i live, my devotion to my wife
is true and complete, and i dedicate my life
to pleasing my sexy Goddess, doing as She says
for the rest of my life, until my dying days

No comments: