Thursday, May 17, 2007

When we're apart


When we're apart, i want you to know
i miss You so much, makes me feel low
there's nothing more, that i want to do
than hold You in my arms, the woman who
is my Goddess and Queen, who i simply adore
with all of my heart, into my soul's core

i count the minutes, until we can reunite
and be together, my arms around You at night
and feel Your body, right next to mine
when i'm holding You tight, then things are fine
can't hold You tight, and i can't rub Your feet
well that just plain sucks, and that isn't so neat...

so i await some words, spoken by my Queen
that will help me get through, until You are seen
by mine own two eyes, words that will show
that You control Your slave, and that even though
there's miles that separate us, You still possess
the power to control, that You're my Highness

No comments: