Thursday, May 10, 2007

Beautiful sight


As my Queen straddled my chest, pussy right there
so close yet so far, all i could do was stare
for my arms and legs, were bound to the bed
considered myself lucky, although my ass was red
from the whipping it took, from my Queen's paddle
on each of my cheeks, that i put in the saddle

The reason i'm lucky, because there's no blindfold
and i can still see, although there's no way to hold
my Goddess in my arms, as She sits right on top
of my chest and proceeds, to rub Her clit non-stop
for over an hour, She sits there and i'm teased
with Her rubbing pussy, and She sure looks pleased

My cock is locked up, confined by the cage
ignored by my Goddess, all during this stage
of tease and denial, i so want to taste
Her pussy so wet, as i remain still chaste
but She won't allow that, not on this night
i'll just have to enjoy, the beautiful sight

No comments: