Saturday, June 09, 2007

What to wear...


my clothes were laid out, right there on the bed
and i must put them on, that is what You said
there were g-string panties, stockings of black
a corset and a miniskirt, that zippered in back
high heels that were four inches in height
and i put them all on, to wear on this night

As instructed by my Queen, for who knows why
what plans did She have, to make the time fly?
i donned the outfit, almost fell down the stairs
to see my One Goddess, and She my wares
that were peeking out the bottom of the short skirt
as i approached Her, what she held made me alert

a crop in Her hand, and She told me to kneel
right there before Her, so i may then feel
the sting of the crop, which She then applied
to my ass which was exposed, it just couldn't hide
the skirt was too short, and as i kneeled at Her feet
as the crop with my ass, forty times it did meet...

to be continued...

No comments: