Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Lick slow


My Goddess came up with a new game for us to play
She told me i'd love it, and She would show me the way
i was to lay down on my back, right on the bed
and as She positioned herself, over me She said
that i must lick Her non-stop, when She says go
and i must keep on going, and make Her juices flow...

Now the catch to this game...as soon as She cums
then the clock will stop running, and She'll add the sums
of all of the minutes, that i have spent licking
and subtract it from one hundred, while the clock was ticking
and whatever remains when she does Her math
that's how many swats, that my ass shall hath

So to get this straight, in my own head...
i'm to lick my Queen, as Her pussy is fed
right on top of my mouth, and i can't stop
and if She should cum, and an orgasm does pop
then She'll count the minutes, that i did lick
and subtract it from one hundred, a number to stick

She'd stick that number, on the edge of Her whip
and count them off, as my ass She did rip
with swats and smacks, to make my ass red
as it was exposed, as i bent over the bed
so as She got ready, all this slave does know
is that i love my Queen, and i better lick slow!

No comments: