Friday, June 08, 2007

The Enema


You told me to kneel in the tub, on all fours
and then proceeded to open cabinet doors
and removed the enema bag, water was hot
filled it to the brim, it sure seemed like a lot
then stuck the and in, after applying some lube
and let the water out, as it ran into the tube...

and into my ass, it sure did feel warm
my insides were stirring, that is the norm
when it was about, half the way down
You stopped a for a moment, looked all aroun'
and found Your paddle, with the wand still inside
You paddled my ass, wounded more than my pride

Then You let the rest go, and filled til i ached
but made we wait there, Your territory was staked
You owned me Your slave, and it brought a grin
to the mouth of my Goddess, and You made me spin
around and lay in the tub, as You sat on Your throne
and made me lick Your pussy, while You talked on the phone

all the time i was filled, as my ass it did hold
all that water in me, i did as i was done told
and licked Your sweet pussy, until You had one...
then a second and a third, then You were done
Finally hung up the phone, told me to let it all out
and clean up my ass...before You continued no doubt...

No comments: