Monday, June 25, 2007

Tied to be free...


my Goddess was tired, of me trying to masturbate
each and every time, i was in an uncaged state
so She decided no more, if She was to remove
the cage from my cock, and in order to prove
that i wouldn't touch, my cock which was Her's
i would have to be tied up, before my cock stirs...

no more masturbation, for the one who's controlled
by my Queen and Goddess, my orgasms to be doled
out by only Her decree, and in the method She choose
i had played once too many, and now i would lose
the right to be free, unless she was right there
and i was tied up, to either the bed or a chair...

i had to be tied to be free, there was no choice
my Goddess had decided, so said Her voice
what could i do, but what my Goddess did declare
nothing as usual, not to listen i just wouldn't dare
i accepted my fate, and i knew it was my fault
y taking advantage, now masturbation would halt...

No comments: