Monday, June 11, 2007

What to wear - Part III


When She had fucked my mouth, and had cum twice
She removed Her cock, and said that was so nice
then She turned me around, and lubed it up good
my ass that is, and the dildo as She should
before entering my ass, which She did post haste
and acted just like, She had no time to waste...

So She fucked my ass, and slapped it a few times
just for good measure, and for my past crimes
She went all the way in, and then almost pulled it out
and She pumped Her cock, showed Her power and clout
told me how nice, i looked in the clothes i was dressed
i just loved the authority, that my Goddess possessed

my cock it was hard, and it was leaking much cum
as She massaged my prostate, and fucked my bum
and as She did fuck me, She was getting real close
to cumming once again, cuz She was getting verbose
and letting me know, that fucking me felt sublime
and She'd be doing this again, on many other a time...

to be continued...

No comments: