Friday, June 15, 2007

What to wear - Part VII


You then bound my hands, by the ties to the door
and there i stood, in high heels awaiting what's in store
still had on my skirt, and my fishnet stockings too
but You soon pulled them down, nothing i could do
You removed the cage, that surround my hard cock
by using the nail clippers, to remove the plastic lock

You applied some lubricant, it warmed to the touch
and You rubbed it in, it started burning so much
then You removed the plug, that had the horse tail
and inserted some ginger, my ass You did impale
that soon burned too, and You gave me a hand job
told me not to cum, my hopes You did rob...

i got closer and closer, and told You i was close
then You stopped and teased me, with another dose
of rubbing my cock, with the touch of Your hand
and brought me to the edge, as i'm sure you planned
my cock was burning up, and my ass with the finger
of ginger burned too, but still my cum did linger...

and remained in my cock, but then as You squeezed
and pushed it to the top, You were quite pleased
You caught it on Your finger, made me lick it right then
and taste my own thick cum, as You teased me to ten
Then You lied on the bed, legs spread for me to see
and You fingered Your hot pussy, as i looked upon Thee...

to be continued...

No comments: