Thursday, June 14, 2007

What to wear - Part VI


...Then You asked me, if i was about ready to eat
and You took a bowl out, that was down by Your feet
placed it in the corner, and told me to enjoy
my lunch where it was, Your very own pony boy
and to make it complete, and put in the final nail
as i was eating, You insert a butt plug with pony tail

You told me to shimmy, my butt side to side
and You laughed so damn hard, after i had complied
The tail swayed with my ass, as i felt it brush
on each cheek, oh man, it gave me such a rush
The butt plug was big, and it stretched my tight hole
And it did nothing but harden, my cock in this role

So I ate from the bowl, as it lay there on the floor
No fork or spoon to use, what else was in store
Your power complete, and totally on display
i'd never been happier, then i was here this day
Little was I to know, that You'd only just begun
for You had many more plans, You weren't quite done...

to be continued...

No comments: