Tuesday, June 12, 2007

What to wear - Part IV


You fucked me up the ass, and made it all red
with the paddle You held, before You then said
to get my pretty self upstairs, as i pulled down my skirt
barely covered my balls, man my ass sure did hurt
but the hurt felt real good, a reminder of Your power
then you tied me to the bed, whilst You took a nice shower

Blindfolded me too, and i couldn't see a thing
strapped a dildo on me, and went bada bing
as You climbed on Your throne, told me to taste
you hot sweet pussy, on my face it was graced
i licked You to orgasm, the fourth one that night
but i still couldn't see, such a beautiful sight

my Goddess then turned, and had me lick Her dark hole
before moving down my body, to fill Her pussy Her goal
with the strap on dildo, wrapped around my waist
and She rode it but good, real hard as She raced
to yet another orgasm, i could hear the moans and gasps
as each of my hands, the bed ties each one grasps

my Goddess cums again, She says i'm a good girl
all dressed to the nines, as She goes for a whirl
on my face once again, damn She tastes so sweet
as my tongue fucks Her cunt, and turns up the heat
She torments and teases, plays with my balls
tells me we're just starting, as She makes the calls...

to be continued...

No comments: