Sunday, June 03, 2007

Oh the way that You tease...


oh my Goddess! i love when and what You do
playing with my cock, and then as if on cue
stop right before i cum, and You do seize
the moment right then, oh the way that You tease!
Drive me crazy with desire, that's focused on You
damn i want that sweet pussy, of You know Who!

You laughed and giggled, as i got so damn close
gave me Your medicine, but not one damn dose
of allowing me to cum, not letting me spurt
out of my hard cock, You were on the alert
ten times You brought me, right to the edge
as You teased and tortured, Your bets You hedge

Oh the way that You tease...i love it so much
feeling my legs get numb, by Your hand's touch
rubbing my cock, and fingering my back hole
and making my cock do the rock and roll
teasing for Your pleasure, and hearing You laugh
as You rub my cock...Your magical staff

No comments: