Friday, June 22, 2007

No pussy tonight


You came out of the bathroom, sheer stockings You wore
nothing else on Your body, as You walked across the floor
and laid down on the bed, and done told me my task
i was to lick Your whole body, in a tongue bath You'd bask
but i was not allowed, yes i was forbidden
from licking Your pussy, i thought You were kiddin'!

i kissed and i licked, Your lips and Your neck
i lingered quite long, and gave more than a peck
to Your beautiful tits, as i moved on down
then as i neared Your hips, i kissed all aroun'
Your sweet pussy that i wanted, so damn much
just a overwhelming desire, for my tongue to touch

my cock it was so hard, and Your pussy was wet
i could see Your juices, spreading through the fishnet
i licked all around it, then moved down toward Your toes
and as i licked Your feet, Your body then arose
and You turned Yourself over, said start on Your back
and as i moved down again, i came upon Your crack

Told me to spread Your cheeks, and pay special attention
to Your tight puckered rosebud, which Your juices were drenchin'
i most gladly complied, and spent twenty minutes right there
before finishing the tongue bath, then You decided to bare
Your sweet hot wet pussy, and You told me to just watch
as Your reached for a vibe, and moved it toward Your crotch

i just couldn't believe it, as Your proceeded to tease
by playing with Your pussy, You aimed to please
Your juices were flowing, You were so god damn wet
and after six orgasms, my Goddess was all set
Then You told me to lay down, and turn out the light
and You giggled as You told me..."No pussy tonight"

No comments: