Saturday, June 23, 2007

Hot rub


Tied down to the bed, blindfold on my eyes
my Goddess was stirrin', my cock on the rise
i felt Her touch, sent a shock to my brain
She drives me crazy, and totally insane
She started rubbin my cock, with some oil
it felt so slippery, my chastity She would soon foil

But it started to get hot, whoa what was that!?
and i said as much, and my cock She did pat
before inserting Her finger, right into my butt
and rubbing my asshole, and each of my nut
they all started to burn, a mind blowing sensation
then my Queen decided to take a vacation...

She let this sink in, as the burn got intense
i wondered what it was, this made no sense
She'd never before, done anything like this
and i heard Her giggle, and then added this diss:
"How does it feel slave, to be My Own sub?
knowing I can do anything, like this hot rub?!"
i asked what it was, She said Ben Gay
damn that was hot, but it made my day
cuz it showed Her control, over Her guy
and that turns me on, that's no lie
and as i lay there, burning balls and butt
i adored my Goddess, it was open and shut...

No comments: