Sunday, June 24, 2007

Wartenburg wheel


You made me put on the ball-stretcher, i snapped it in place
it was the one made of leather, and caused quite a wide space
between my cock and my balls, and with the separator strap
also in use, my balls were all set with that one final snap
You told me to lay down, and You tied up my limbs
and put the blindfold on, as the light instantly dims

then i felt You handling my nipples, gave them quite a pinch
then apparently attached, the nipple clamps it was a cinch
then You ran a tether, between my balls and the chain
that was attached to the clamps, oh such glorious pain!
then there was a new sensation, of the prickly sort
You started on my nipples, and then did abort

and moved down to my balls, and i felt it there too
what the hell was this?, it was something brand new...
as i later found out, after You'd finished Your fun
the wartenburg wheel, with which the prickling was done
it sure made my cock hard, and exposed my senses
to a whole new world, as You knocked down more fences

No comments: