Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Milked...from afar


my Goddess was away, in a far-away state
California it was, and it was getting late
the phone on the dresser, it rang out loud
and lying in bed, under covers i was shroud
i answered on a ring, i think it was the third
and i heard my Queen, as She said the two word...

"Electric box" is was She said, loud and clear
and i awaited more instructions, for Her to steer
and tell me what parts, of my body should be wired
would it be my ass and my balls, that would be fired
and attached to leads, so they may feel the shock
from the electric box, these thoughts hardened my cock...

i was told to hook up, the big black butt plug
and insert into my ass, so i cut across the rug
gathered it up, along with the electric gel
slid it into my ass, and then proceeded to tell
my Goddes and Queen, that i did as She said
then was told to turn it up, and lay on the bed

i set it to stroke setting, turned it up to eighty
i felt it pounding my ass, being fucked like a lady
i moaned as my Queen talked, She asked if it was good
that my ass was being fucked, as Her slave it should
She talked about Her day, as the pounding went on
for an hour and a half, until my Goddess was gone...

Right before She hung up, She told me to release
my ass from the pounding, to give it some peace
She asked it i was milked, was there cum on my crotch
i said that there was, and She wished She could watch
as She told me to lick it, every last damn drop
that was milked from my cock, by my Woman on top...

from afar...

No comments: