Friday, June 29, 2007

Is it a date?


Can I ask my Goddess, right here and now?
For a date this Saturday, where I do vow
To cater to Your desires, romance on tap
And make You a dinner, after You take a nap
In the afternoon as You sleep through the day
i'll prepare a meal, better than one Bobby Flay

And i'll open a nice bottle, how about Stag's Leap?
A red cabernet, in the decanter to keep
And breath as I draw, a bath for You to soak
And relax Your body, after You have done woke
And just as You finish, and I towel You dry
And laid out a sexy dress, to turn me on by

Then we'll go downstairs, and i'll serve Your meal
And ensure that my Queen, that this will appeal
To stir all Your senses, in the most pleasant way
The taste of the food, as the music does play
The scent of incense that floats through the air
For the last two senses, they await up the stair

i'll clean up the dishes, as You finish the wine
As i eye Your beauty, and my Goddess so fine
And then after we've laid, our son down to bed
We can watch a movie, as to my Queen dessert is fed
By Her slave who sits there right at Her feet
And massages them for Her, until the movie's complete

Then we'll go up the stairs, and should light some candle
And i'll pleasure my Goddess, with all She can handle
i'll lick Her sweet pussy, until my Goddess is content
We'll dance to the music, is this heaven sent?
i'll do whatever She wants, and whatever She needs
There's nothing off limits, in terms of good deeds

All she needs do, is ask and it's done
That is a promise, now isn't that fun?
And when She does tire, and looks for some rest
i'll tuck my Queen in, and clean up our nest
And crawl into bed, and hold Her so tight
And there I will stay, all through the night

And whisper i Love You, right into Her ear
Secure in the notion, that my Goddess is near
Snuggled up tight, Holding Her in my arms
hoping that She'll enjoy, all of my charms
i'm so looking forward, and I must surely confess
That I hope You'll agree, and tell Your slave "Yes"

Is it a date?

No comments: