Sunday, June 03, 2007

Under lock again


Oh i love to be locked, by my Queen
love to look down, and the cage is seen
Under lock again, that's where i should be
my Queen in control, it by Her decree
that my cock is surrounded, the plastic cage
not only is She beautiful, She is quite sage

Stops me from masturbating, rubbing my cock
cumming with permission, i'm now on the clock
Under lock again, my Goddess is the best
tucked into my panties, when i now get dressed
is my cock in the cage, the red lock in place
unable to cum now, my Queen sets the pace

She laughs as She demands, that i don the thing
that keeps me from playing, and my cock sing
Under lock again, as She teases and cajoles
and limits the orgasms, that She do doles
i'm hoping for a milking, as my balls fill with cum
and they get heavier, but i shall stay mum...

No comments: