Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Owned by my Queen


i really like a tattoo, emblazoned on my cheek
it's permission from You. my Queen i seek
to get one that is, shaped like a heart
says "Property of", and Your name in part
and used as a target, whenever You may whip
with a crop or paddle, in Your hand You grip

so, i get on my knees, and i kiss Your feet
and i ask my Goddess, wouldn't it be neat
to see Your name tattooed, as proof of Your power
over me Your slave, each time i take a shower
or expose my ass, when You decide to impale
with the strap-on dildo, as my ass You nail...?

it may seem scary to You, but not really to me
i'll do my homework, and i know that You'll see
that my devotion to You, it's true and complete
for my Love for You, with the tattoo on my seat
is proof positive that i, am owned by my Queen
the most beautiful Woman, the earth has seen...

No comments: