Monday, June 18, 2007

What to wear - Conclusion


After cleaning up my mess, with my own tongue
i was told to undress, and in the closet i hung
all the lady's outfit pieces, that i had done worn
made to by my Queen, til the next time i adorn
at the demand of my Goddess, oh i can't wait
i just love when She controls, and decides my fate

But before i get into, our nice comfortable beddy
my Queen She surprises, and pulls out a teddy
for Her slave to wear, as i sleep through the night
to be reminded of Her power, when i wake at first light
so i put the pink teddy on, barely covers my tummy
and my Goddess She laughs, and says i look yummy

i climb into the bed, my Queen says to face away
and She snuggles behind me, She tells me to stay
and between my cheeks, i feel the dildo grind
She slides in the strap-on, into me from behind
tells me to turn out the light, and to go to sleep
and there i'm in my teddy, with the dildo buried deep...

and i slept very content...

No comments: