Sunday, June 10, 2007

What to wear - Part II


After She had done, whipped my ass but good
She lifted Her skirt, and i wondered if I should
raise my eyes and look, upon my Queen's sweet thighs
and as i did start to raise, i was met with a surprise
an eight inch dildo, was strapped right there in place
and pointing straight out, and She pushed it to my face

told me to open wide, and then told me to lick
the dildo strapped on, and make it all slick
then She pushed it in my mouth, told me to swallow
and give Her dildo a blow job, and to see what would follow
She fucked my face good, moved Her hips in and out
and as it rubbed Her clit, it caused Her to shout

She was so turned on, that it caused Her to cum
and i took the whole thing down, She made that thing hum
i deep throated that cock, and i made my Queen moan
and She enjoyed it so much, the first orgasm did clone
and She had a second one, as She pounded Her clit
and as i was pleasing my Queen, i didn't mind it a bit...

to be continued...

No comments: