Thursday, June 28, 2007

Opening the back door


You know the other night?...when You came for a twelve count?
Your pussy was so damn wet, it was flowing like a fount
i licked You through eight, with you sitting on my face
then You laid on Your back, and i continued the pace
then you asked for the vibe, while i continued to lick
and into Your hot pussy, my tongue i did stick

And You used the vibe, and You came once again
and moaned out loud, as You hit number ten
and as You kept on going, my tongue moved low
and as i licked Your asshole, Your moans they did grow
louder and louder, and then when You finally came
from deep inside You, You screamed out my name!

Then You went for another, as i licked Your tight hole
and You pushed Your ass back, as You were on a roll
and You came once again, for the last time this night
and You screamed so loud, i hope You saw the light
of the pleasure You felt, and that You can derive
with my licking Your ass, as You continue to strive

To feel as good as You should, You deserve the best
and based upon Your reactions, i would have guessed
that Your most pleasing O, it came with my tongue
stroking Your asshole, with the pleasure it done brung
and it's my hope and dream, that my Queen demands more
of my licking Her asshole, and opening Her back door!

No comments: