Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Doesn't get better...


Landed and deplaned, hopped into the cab
took it to the hotel, and my bags i did nab
unpacked them in drawers, toiletries in the bath
then i got undressed, and took the shortest path
to the bed i laid down, my Goddess I called
and on the first ring, She had not done stalled

She informed Her slave, that She was all hot
horny and wet, and She was rubbing that spot
that made Her moan and she did, oh my god
i could picture in my mind, Her beautiful bod
Using the vibe, She came for the first time
Let out a scream, it told me She was no mime!

My cock was so hard, and i done told my Queen
She was driving me crazy, did She know what I mean?
In no time flat, She went and had number two
and came so hard, and still my cock grew
She told me to plug my ass, as She kept going
and She had number three, Her juices were flowing…

She went on and on, until She hit seventeen
Oh how I wish, I could have espied that scene
But in my own mind, it was almost as good
and the sounds that She made, each time She would
cum again and tell me, how Her pussy was so wet
And I thought…better than this, it just doesn't get

No comments: