Wednesday, June 13, 2007

What to wear - Part V


...then my Goddess says She's hungry, and i must toil
down the stairs to the kitchen, use the heating coil
and make Her some lunch, but before i go there
make sure that i'm dressed, there's no time to spare
so i put on my high heels, the rest i still wore
but She added nipple clamps, She had in store

Oh they hurt so damn good, the clamped so tight
and squeezed my nipples, both the left and the right
and i walked in my heels, and my stockings and skirt
and went down the stairs, with my nipples all pert
and i made a nice lunch, just as She liked
i put it on a serving tray, and upstairs i then hiked

my Goddess was lying, down on the bed
had a dildo in pussy, and a vibe it was wed
to Her clit as She masturbated, before my two eyes
and came as i stood there, in my womanly disguise
i held the tray and waited, until She was done
and opened Her eyes, and said "now isn't this fun?"

to be continued...

No comments: