Thursday, December 01, 2005

Your decision alone...


It's been three whole days now since You set me free
and was wondering when You'd again use Your key
to lock me up tight so i can't masturbate
it's Your decision I know, but i can't wait

i just love the feeling, knowing that You control
with access denied, it make me feel whole
i can't explain why it makes me feel so
content and close to You, i just don't know

i know it's Your decision alone to make
and i'm sure You've had reasons to take
the actions You have in the past few days
and i'll continue to do as You says

I've gotten used to and in fact relish
to be locked up tight, as that is my wish
so here i wait, patient and wanting
although to be free is somewhat daunting

i've resisted the urge to request up to now
begging You for lock-up and now i do vow
not to ask You again, until You decide
to once again take me on that wonderful ride

No comments: