Monday, December 26, 2005

No choice


As i stay locked up tight, and await the word
from You, my Lady, that i haven't heard
enough in the past, as i'd like to hear
as i want You to make it perfectly clear
with Your power displayed in Your own voice
four simple words, "you have no choice!"

i just loved it when it occured the other night
during the movie we watched, in the dim light
when the character said, "keep your dick in your pants"
my cock got so hard, and my heart did a dance
when You turned to me, and made it quite clear
"you have no choice", now do you My dear?

As long as You control, my cock with Your key
i wish for You to frequently remind me
that my choices for cumming are Yours alone
and i love it when You decide to hone
Your skills with regard to using Your voice
to remind me quite often that i have no choice!

No comments: