Sunday, December 04, 2005

Madly...Truly...Deeply


After this past weekend, a few days of bliss
alone with You, my Darling, I'll surely miss
not having You right by my side alone
to hold hands or hug to set the right tone
the timing was right, I needed so badly
i've fallen for You, and love You madly!

My heart it is Yours, my devotion complete
from the top of my head, to the tip of my feet
the past few days, they surely did mean
quite a lot to me, to spend time and be seen
just You and me together, and was noted duly
that my love for You is forever, yes it is truly!

As the days go by, the realization sinks in
no other can compare, to the woman You've been
and how special You are, the Lady of my dreams
now that i can worship Your feet and apply the creams
that in the whole scheme of things, they come so cheaply
but it reinforces in me, that I Love You so deeply!

No comments: