Monday, December 05, 2005

Milked!


As I missed yesterday as we traveled back
it's quite obvious to me, that You have the knack
to turn me on, and control me to any degree
with the cage still on, You sure did milk me
emptied my prostate of all of it's juice
not even thinking of setting me loose!

Now that You know of this form of release
i wonder if and when the cage it will cease
to be locked up tight around my genitals
until You feel content and Your mind it settles
on the appropriate amount of service to You
whether it be massages or licking i haven't a clue

Whatever it is, i hope You take full advantage
and realize that i'll live up to the old adage
that You are my Queen, and i'll kneel before
You as I await Your instructions du jour
and complete them to the best of my ability
and know in my mind that You hold my key

No comments: