Saturday, December 17, 2005

it's good to be home

Got in late on Friday night, but on time
couldn't wait to get home, feeling so prime
dreaming of the sight of You, lying in the bed
asleep so soundly, the Woman that i had wed
Your beauty it shines through, though the room is dark
i can see enough of You, in my groin is lit a spark

as i undressed, and brushed my teeth
thoughts of Your body are just underneath
the surface of my mind as i concentrate
or try as i may as You lie in wait
so peacefully sleeping, hope You're dreaming of me
my anticipation grows, as i sit down to pee

though it's not likely, i'll get to taste
Your sweetness tonight, no time to waste
illusions of your body, which i worship so much
it's right there in bed, and i can't wait to touch
Your body to mine, not a better feeling
can be had in this world, my heart You are stealing

then i wash up, and clean up my wares
getting ready to join as my body i bares
of all clothing so i can snuggle up tight
and feel my Lady, for the rest of the night
each of us naked, as i end this here poem
God it's great to see You, it's good to be home!

No comments: