Friday, December 09, 2005

Light Your fire


You are a Goddess, sexy as can be
You're beauty overwhelms, everyone can see
when You walk into a room, all eyes they focus
on You, like magic, it ain't no hocus-pocus

You're beauty, it inspires, and makes me desire
You to allow me the pleasure of lighting your fire
with kisses and touches wherever You need
before You, i worship, You're orders i heed

I need You, and want you, and hunger for
Your body, to taste, i always want more
my appetite for You, it can't be sated
just can't go away, is never abated

I love how You tease me, as You do seek
to obtain Your pleasures and reach the peak
of orgasm for You, whilst keeping me locked
chaste in my cage, while Your body is rocked

I love when i satisfy Your every urge
make Your hips sway, and Your body purge
Your juices that come when You get excited
and the fires within, they get ignited

And if You do think that i do deserve
to feel Your special touch, or throw me a curve
to put me to bed, without a mention
to keep me locked and in detention

That choice is Yours and Your alone
for You control, how often i moan
but i want You to know i'll never tire
of pleasing You, and lighting Your fire

No comments: