Friday, December 16, 2005

Missing You...Wanting You


i wish You were here with me right now
i'd put You on a pedestal, and with a bow
take You in my arms, and hug You tight
and hope and pray with all my might
You'd push my head down below Your waist
to allow me to have, quite a big taste
of Your sweetness, until You shake
Over and over, for Your own sake

i'd hope that a record we would break
for cumming in a night, the love we'd make
would go on and on, as i catered to You
whatever You desire, and want me to do
after the first twenty we could take some time
to snuggle and laugh, until You feel prime
and ready for more, as i use my tongue
until the bell is once again rung

Over and over, i'd kiss and i'd lick
the position is solely Yours to pick
from above or below, i love them both
as my love for You continues its growth
or maybe from behind, as i lick up and down
and kiss Your cheeks, and go to town
on Your body, so You'll feel so good
how i wish You were here so i could

i want You so bad, and i need You so much
right here, right now, to kiss feel and touch
and all the while, i'm still locked up tight
as You withhold the key for another night
the pleasure for You is my only aim
maybe You'l milk me, as i call Your name
and express my devotion, and give You my heart
i can't wait to see You, and spread Your lips apart

No comments: